Can you believe that Christmas is only two weeks from today?? Are you still shopping? Need some ideas? Or looking to treat yourself?
Right now, Daniel Wellington is giving you the chance to create beautiful gift sets by choosing any watch plus a cuff or strap of your choice! It will come packaged in a gorgeous gift box nicely displayed so it's beautiful to give as a gift to a friend, family member, or yourself - and you'll enjoy 10% off doing it this way. You can customize your gift set exclusively online.
As an additional Christmas presents, WMW is happy to spread the Christmas cheer by giving you an EXTRA 15% on everything - including on top of the 10% gift set savings (for a total of 25% off!). Just enter the promo code WOMANMEETS at the checkout to get this discount, which is available globally (offer ends December 31, 2017). AND there is free worldwide shipping!
Happy Shopping! xo